Monday, June 25, 2012

Currently Drinking: Ethiopia Tukant


ethiopia tukantWhat you're looking at is the lovely lid of my coffee container.  What's inside is the Ethiopia Tuktant from Blue Bottle in San Francisco.  If anyone's visiting SF I highly recommend it, there's a store in Mint Plaza and one in Ferry building. The lines can get pretty longs though, but they do have a online coffee store



tuktant beans

Anyways back to coffee! That's the best i can manage with my phone camera and sadly it doesn't transfer smell because it smells delicious.  Taste wise, it reminds me of the Three Africans by Blue Bottle (great blend btw) smooth with a nice chocolate finish.  I usually brew it using the Chemex pour over with Kone filter - it gives me a good full body coffee.  As you can see i've already down much of this coffee and am starting to ponder what to buy next... something from Kuma? Stumptown? hmmm..........

No comments:

Post a Comment